The Best Western Sheridan Center offers 139 spacious guest rooms, each featuring high-speed Internet access, business center, complimentary hot breakfast, indoor pool & hot tub, meeting & banquet space, on site restaurant & lounge. We offer complimentary airport shuttle 24 hours a day and are within walking distance to Historic Downtown.
- Main Street Tavern, on premises, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, indoor lounge with seasonal outdoor patio, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily except Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Black Stone Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, serving Angus Beef, 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily
From Interstate 90 take exit 23 (5th Street), to downtown Sheridan. Turn left on Main Street, go two blocks. You will see the skybridge!
- Motorized Trolley – May 15 to Sept 15
- Sheridan Taxi Service
- Enterprise & Avis Car Rental
- 1 mile(s) from Powder River Bus Station
- 2 mile(s) from Sheridan County Airport, served by Great Lakes Aviation
- Next to Dairy Queen
- 0.1 mile from Historic Downtown (Location D)
(Visit Kings Saddlery, Mint Bar, Western Shops)
- 0.4 miles from the YMCA (Location B)
- 0.7 miles from Trail End Historic Site (Location C)
- 1.2 miles from Kendrick City Park (Location E)
- 3.0 miles from Kendrick Golf Course (Location F)
- 5.5 miles from Powder Horn Golf Course
View Larger Map, also includes directions